Thursday, November 19, 2009

How do I Blog??

This is my first blog. And my friends recommended me getting one. I'm procrastinating on my government essay, but I guess I needed a break :) speaking of breaks I am excited for the Thanksgiving Break. I'm gonna fill it up with working (to get people presents) hiking(to relax) sleep (because I have insomnia) exercise (because I'm eating a turkey :) shopping (for boots) homework (so I won't be stressed on my first week back at school) and movies (to hang out with family and friends). That is pretty much my future week. Speaking of my government essay, I have to write an essay on the Patriot Act , and I am confused on why the government will pass something that is unconstitutional? I hope everything goes back to normal when I come back from break but I highly doubt it. I just need to learn how to address issues more directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment